Are You Open?
Yes! We are open for sit-down and to-go service. Come on in for a pint or enjoy our beer at home! Place your order for pick up (walk in and curbside) or delivery at shop.goodsocietybeer.com. Delivery is only to select West Seattle zip codes at this time.
What Type of Seating Do You Have?
We are a licensed restaurant, so we are allowed, as of July 30th, to still have indoor seating. Please note that to sit inside, your party must be from the same household. We also have outdoor seating open to all – even our furry friends!
Do You Have Food?
Yes! While our capacity constraints are not allowing us the volume necessary to bring back our own full menu at this time, we are offering a few of our favorite small plates and also pizza from SliceBox Pizza in SoDo.
How Are You Keeping Safe?
We meet or exceed every one the guidelines set forth by the Governor’s Office, Department of Labor & Industries, and the Health Department (county and state).
- Hand sanitizer is available at both entrances and at our ordering counter.
- We provide an optional log for contact tracing and sanitized pens to sign it.
- We provide sanitized styluses to use on our touch screen point-of-sale system.
- The distance from occupied chair to occupied chair between tables is at least six (6) feet. Inside it is often more.
- Staff wears appropriate PPE (masks and gloves) at all times and follows Health Department guidelines for frequent hand washing.
- The requirement for all to wear masks except when seated at a table is strictly enforced.
- We sanitize frequently touched surfaces frequently with commercial grade sanitizer.
- Employees are screened at the beginning of their shift.