Open for Pints!
With King County officially moving to a “modified phase 1,” we can open the taproom to 25% capacity. We still have all our to-go options available at https://shop.goodsocietybeer.com, but now you can also come in and enjoy a pint or two, sample a tasting tray, and enjoy the brewery atmosphere. Because safety and the well being of our guests and employees is always at the top of our list, here are a few things guidelines for visiting the taproom:
- Please see the beertender to be seated
- Wear a mask when not seated at your table (we have both TGS branded cloth masks and disposable masks for sale should you forget yours)
- Do not move any tables
- Children must be accompanied by adults and remain at the table at all times (other than restroom visits)
- Maintain a social distance of 6 feet
- Clear your table when finished
Because we have such a limited capacity, we are, at this time, limiting the number of people at a table to 4.
To-Go Options Still Available
Just because you can enjoy a pint in our taproom now, doesn’t mean that’s the only way to enjoy our beer! While we are cleaning and sanitizing frequently and after each guest, we realize some are not yet comfortable dining out. Or maybe the taproom is full. Or maybe you don’t have the time to sit down. Or whatever the reason, we still are offering beer to-go (pick up, curbside, delivery) through our website at https://shop.goodsocietybeer.com. You also walk up and get beer to-go. All kinds of options to enjoy our beer!
As always, thank you for your continued support!